Home Inspections of North Central Florida is owned and operated by David Carr. David is a licensed and insured Home inspector in the state of Florida.
License #: HI 8718
David also holds a contractor license in four states as an Unlimited Electrical Contractor. David is a previous business owner of CETI and project manager of structural, mechanical, civil and electrical disciplines.
I have the expertise to do the job right.
Why have an Inspection?
Home inspections can save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars. Once the papers are signed and the closing is done it’s all yours. Don’t get holding the bag with an unforeseen problem. When you are buying or sell you come at it with you own ideas and desires. It is good to have a inspector looking at the home from a third party or separate position. My goal is to point out the condition and issues I find at the time of inspection. I want to be completely honest and objective in the inspection without emotions that may cloud judgements. Let us help you with the inspection of your Home, Condo, Townhome or Manufactured home.
- Grading and drainage
- Foundation and building exterior
- Water penetration and foundation movement
- Roof, vents, flashing and trim
- Eaves, soffits and fascia
- Skylights, chimney, rood penetrations
- Gutters and downspouts
- Decks, porches, sidewalks and railings
- Heating and cooling systems
- Electrical service lines
- Main panel and breakers
- Grounding and bonding
- GFCIs protection AFCIs protection
- Water heating systems
- Interior plumbing fixtures and faucets
- Fireplace, wood stove dampers and hearth
- Insulation and ventilation
- Garage doors, safety sensors and openers
- Other options
- Pools and Spas
- Well water testing